HDFC Bank today announced that it has converted three of its training centers based out of Bhubaneswar, Pune, and Gurugram into isolation facilities. These facilities have been equipped with first line assistance and will have round the clock nurses and visiting doctors.
Immediate medical help from a nearby hospital will be made available if required. These are part of a host of measures taken by the Bank to offer holistic care to its employees and their dependents.
- Working with the local administration and setting up vaccination camps. Some of these have been concluded very successfully.
- Tying up with multiple hospitals across the length and breadth of the country to provide vaccination at the Hospitals like Apollo, Manipal, Shalby, Miot, Billroth
- Tying up with multiple hotels across the country. These provide isolation facilities, basic amenities and basic medical checks.
- E Consultation with doctors through – Apollo 24/7, – MediBuddy, PharmEasy Apps. PharmEasy App for delivery of medicines too
- E Consultation with empanelled psychologists through these Apps
Ashima Bhatt, Group head – CSR, infrastructure and Finance HDFC BANK said, ” Our primary concern during such trying times is the welfare of our employees. We will leave no stone unturned to ensure that ethey and their loved ones receive the best possible help and medical care.
Not just for their physical well-being but for being able to cope with stress too. We have lined up a panel of psychologists who they can consult since our first priority is the well-being of our colleagues,”.